Sunday, March 16, 2008

Everybody's Sick!

This past week we were all hit with the flu. It all started with Nathan Sunday early evening. He began complaining that his stomach was hurting then about five minutes after the missionaries showed up for dinner he began throwing up. Needless to say it made for an interesting dinner experience. Luckily neither of the Elders ended up getting sick.

Late Tuesday / early Wednesday Jeff and Emmie began vomiting. Jeff had a harder time with it and didn't bounce back quite as fast. Emmie didn't seem to be phased by the fact that she was throwing up. I guess at that age you're used to have some portion of what you eat come up on a regular basis anyway. She'd throw up and one minute later she'd be looking up at you smiling. What a cutie.

Tammy got sick Thursday afternoon and it caught up with me on Friday. All in all, it made for an interesting week. Luckily it was only a 24 hour flu, otherwise it may have gotten the best of us.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so sorry! It is never fun to be sick and even worse when it just gets passed around the family. I wish I was closer so I could help. We love and miss you guys!

Kathleen Jackson said...

Sorry to hear you guys were sick. We did not know, or we would have helped. Let us know if you need anything. cute blog

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online