Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jeff's First Day of School

Jeff stared kindergarten on Monday and has been loving it! He has made some new friends and loves riding the bus! He is such a big boy! Thanks to everyone who called to check up on me on his first day. Was it that obvious I was having a hard time? :)

All ready to go!

His Bumblebee backpack - so cool!


Outside his class. This is Jeff saying "no more pictures mom!"

4 comments:

Kathleen Jackson said...

I am so glad he loved it. I am so impressed he is riding the bus. We are still walking him in. Way to go Jeff and Tammy.

Erica said...

He looks so grown up. I am so glad that he is adjusting well to everything and enjoying school. Way to go Jeff! We are so proud of you!!!
PS. Caleb loves the backpack :)

Hope you are all feeling better. Lots of Love!

joywinn said...

Jeff looks so cute! Hey, we followed Nathan into Middle school with a camera! He didn't think we we would do it. So funny.

You know, with all this talk of the hurricane, you have a place to stay!! We will even work it out so our a/c is out again ; ) lol!

stephanie said...

Glad you had a great first week of kindergarten, Jeff. You look so handsome. Josh saw your pictures, also. He says his kindergarten teacher is nice and hopes yours is too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online