Monday, October 26, 2009

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon




Just some cute pictures of the kids hanging out in the hammock and eating bananas. Could life get any better?!


3 comments:

wileywoman said...

O.k., I just posted on your "Fall" post but I had to make another comment here about weather...I'm gearing up for our first huge snow storm (going to the store, getting everything we need for the next few days) and you have this cute picture of the kiddos in a hammock in t-shirts and I'm thinking this is the first time I will say 'I miss the houston weather'..don't tell anyone.

stephanie said...

I thought the same. Our St. George/Vegas trip sure reminded me how much I love the "shorts, shirt, flip-flops---you're ready to go" thing. Life in a hammock rocks! (pun intended---a bit of Colby thrown in there I guess.)

Graham said...

So fun! I,too, am VERY jealous of your weather! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online