The boys have been trying to earn some extra money for a new Transformer so we decided to let them wash the van (with Daddy's help of course). The weather was perfect and they did actually wash the car for awhile before it just turned into a huge water fight.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your boys are adorable, but seeing your van for the first time makes feel a little sentimental. I realize how much time has passed since the glory days of your little white car displaying your BYU pride--days where you were practically our next door neighbors. (Sniff) I miss you guys!
That is so cute!!! Nate looks like he was up to no good holding that hose.
I miss these boys! They are so grown up! I'm so sad that we don't get to see them more! Give them loves for me, especially that little girl of yours! Love you guys!
Post a Comment