Jeff's coach said he had "eyes like a hawk" and that he was "the most serious baseball player he'd seen."
Monday, May 12, 2008
It's Going, Going...It's Gone!!!
This T-ball season is outta here! In many ways I'm relieved - It was a lot of work. (I will definitely not miss washing those baseball pants multiple times a week!) But I do miss seeing Jeff's excitement on game day. He really did love to play and we were so excited to see our quiet little Jeff come out of his shell a little more. He does still ask every now and again for me to call him a "Cubbie" (his team was the Cubs) Here are some pics and video from his end of season party. He couldn't believe that he got his very own trophy. He was so proud of himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go Jeff!!! We are SOOOO proud of you. I sure wish we could have come to one of your games. Keep up the good work buddy, we love you so much!!!
Post a Comment