Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Jeff Lost His First Tooth
Here's a picture of Jeff after he lost his first tooth. Sorry for the close-up but he was not very easy to photograph!! Anyone who knows me knows "I don't do teeth" so Craig took Jeff in the back room to take the tooth out. I figured he would just grab the tooth with a kleenex and pull (aaghhh!) But no, Craig tied floss to Jeff's tooth and the bathroom door and had Jeff slam the door as hard as he could!! I thought people just joked about doing it like that or just wrote about it in kid's books or something. Jeff apparently thought it was "totally awesome" and said it didn't hurt one bit. He especially thought it was funny that the tooth flew into the bathtub :) Boys!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Still makes me laugh...men. Congrats Jeff, much braver than me..
Had Craig really pulled a tooth out that way before? You were pretty brave, Jeff. Way to go!
Post a Comment