Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jeff's 6th Birthday

Jeff just had his birthday and I can't believe I now have a 6 year old. Even though he will be celebrating his birthday with friends on Saturday we were able to do some fun things on his actual birthday. I have never seen Jeff so excited. He is the sweetest boys and we love him so much. Here's a list of Jeff's 6 favorite things right now...

1. Playing with friends
2. Transformers
3. Movies
4. Riding his bike or scooter (with his friends of course!)
5. Dessert - Any kind, any time :)
6. School - especially reading.
All the kids eating a birthday breakfast with Jeff before school. We made one of his favorites - pancakes with powdered sugar!


What a cute little 6 year old don't ya think?!!

4 comments:

Heather and Kyle said...

Happy birthday Jeff. Hope it was a great day. We love you.

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Buddy. We love you!

P.S. Big Surprise but Caleb had that same balloon tied to his chair for his bday breakfast. He thinks that's so cool!

Jamie said...

I can't believe how fast our kids are growing! Jeff looks so big. We hope he had a great birthday!

stephanie said...

Happy, happy, birthday, Jeffrey, dear, happy days will come to you all year, if I had one wish, my wish would be, a happy, happy birthday to you from me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online