Friday, February 13, 2009
The return to blogging!
Well I am going to attempt to get back to my blog and post some very outdated pictures and events. So for all 1o of you who read my blog you should be very excited! :) - No one more then Kathleen I am sure! My biggest hang up has been my poor camera who apparently got "sick" while in Utah for Christmas and has never been the same since. All my pictures are blurry and basically horrible looking so you will have to look past it. I am mad about it but I have realized that there is nothing I can do except get a new camera and move on. But until I do - these pictures will have to do. Hope everyone is doing well. We still have been keeping up on reading ya'll's blogs and have loved all the updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HA HA HA
Well, miracles never cease!! welcome back to the world of blogging, I have missed you :)
Post a Comment