Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day Fun!

We had fun decorating the house with hearts and garland.
The boys had fun making their Valentine's. Nate was excited to be able to do his own for preschool and playgroup this year!
Mommy had fun making Valentine's for the kid's teachers. Each bag had a couple of Hershey's bars, strawberry marshmallows and a pack of graham crackers - Yummy!
It's always so much fun to see the boys open all their cards after they get home from the class parties.
We had a fun Valentine's breakfast - heart pancakes with pink sprinkles! The boys loved waking up to find some treat bags waiting for them!
Blowing the bubbles they got in their treat bags. Emmie loved them!!!
A yummy Valentine's dessert! Homemade mint truffles - so good (and super easy)!!!

I LOVE my family and I LOVED being able to spend the day with them (even though Emmie and Jeff ended up sick with fevers). It was a great weekend.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

10 comments:

Graham said...

Oh how fun! I love the presents you made for the teachers!

The kids are so cute!

Erica said...

Looks like you guys had a great Valentine's! Those treat bags for the teachers were adorable, I will need to remember that for down the road. So creative are you. I will have to try out those mint truffles. Yummy, now who is the BEtty Crocker? Jealous that you were blowing bubbles, we were throwing snowballs. :(

ellemenopii said...

I love those teacher treats you made. Such a fun idea! Can I steal it? Valentines looked so fun at your house! We decorated, too, but I didn't take any pictures. How dumb, huh? We decorated for St. Patty's already though so maybe I will take some pics of that! LOL

stephanie said...

Those treat bags for the teachers were adorable. Nice red flowers, too. I love Valentine's breakfasts. Josie was excited to see Emmie in the pictures. It was a bit too snowy here for bubble blowing.

Kathleen Jackson said...

Your teacher gifts are absolutely fantastic. Way to go Mom. You are always so clever and talented. Looks like you guys had a great time, your little family had lots of love to celebrate with Craig home for good. We love you guys and we are glad you are back blogging. We missed you :)

AMY said...

You guys, your kiddos are so cute and that little Emmie is darling. Glad for your sake that Craig doesn't have any more long trips coming up, I'm not sure I could handle that very well. I'm a wimp with out daddy home. Fun to catch up on your cute fam.

karen said...

tammy i love your blog! your kids are adorable.

Graham said...

Um... Tammy... I think it's time for an update. :)

M&M said...

Do a new post already!!!!! :)

Stephens Family said...

love the valentine's stuff

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online