Our ward had it's first Father-Son Camp-out the first weekend in November. The boys were so excited they could hardly wait. Craig was a little excited too. He has such great memories of camp outs as a kid, so he flew out his dad so he could be a part of the new generation of memory making! They left me and Emmie in a construction zone (due to all the remodeling), packed up the gear and headed to the mountains....oh wait! This is Houston! I guess they headed to the woods. (camping for me growing up meant mountains - not going to find that here!) They had a great turn out, the weather was beautiful, breakfast was great in the morning and the boys actually slept good during the night! What more could you ask for. Craig loves this ward and the friends that he has made. Such great guys to hang out with and look up to!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Welcome back to blogging, you've been missed :)
I wish our ward did that, looks like that had a lot of fun!
That looks like so much fun. I'm with Erica, I wish our ward did a Father's son campout. Crazy, we live so close to the mountains and yet our ward doesn't do one.
Post a Comment