Jeff - #18
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
GOOOOOAAAALLLL!
So we decided to give soccer a try this fall and signed both the boys up to play. They absolutely LOVED it! They loved everything about it - the uniforms, the practice, the games, the treats at the end of the games, being part of a team. All of it. We have to agree that it was a wonderful experience. Jeff especially had an awesome coach and we could not believe how much he learned in such a short amount of time. It definitely made our weeks and weekends busier but it was so worth it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hoping to have Caleb play thi next fall. He loved seeing these pics.
I love the new uniforms! The old ones were just t-shirts, these are soooo much cooler! My kids love soccer too. In fact, Jaycie is just starting an indoor team during the winter months while she has a break from her normal team. Plus, Devan starts this fall. We are crazy soccer busy, but like you said it is so worth it for all they learn and how much they love it. I am a little worried on how I am going to manage three in soccer at the same time but I guess we will jump that hurtle when it gets here, grin!
We loved soccer there too. I think I am going to sign Emma up for this Spring, hopefully it will be as good as it was in TX. I bet your boys were so cute playing in their uniforms!
Post a Comment