Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back in Indonesia Again

Well, I've recently returned to Indonesia for work. This is my second trip this year. Indonesia is a very different, interesting place full of eye opening views, wonderful people, and lots to experience. Unfortunately there are a couple of key things it is missing: my family and home.

I miss Tammy, Emmie, and the boys and wish they could have come along with me. Obviously this wasn't an option so instead Jeff and Nathan let me bring along two of their stuffed animals: Pan and Rango. So what do Pan and Rango think about Indonesia? Up to this point they've only seen the inside of the Shangri-La hotel which is very nice. When we first arrived they sat on the bed and relaxed while I put all of my clothes away. Rango was pretty tired and I think he fell asleep for a bit.


They both love all the fresh fruit that always available, just like me. Here they are eating a fruit that looks like a pear, but is crisp and full of juice. Every day there's a bowl full of fruit in our room. Yum!



The hotel room has a nice view. From my room you can see the beautiful pool along with a great view of a large white Mosque. Here we all are enjoying the peaceful view.

I love that the boys let me bring Pan and Rango. It sure does make me feel happy. More to come about the adventures of Pan and Rango.

2 comments:

Erica said...

That is so cute! Tammy was telling me about that. Glad to see you found a way to download your pictures. The boys must love that Pan and Rango are with there daddy. Be safe! Love ya! P.S. Hang in there Tammy :)

Jamie said...

It must be so hard to be away from your family for so long. I don't know what I would do if Colby went away for 6 weeks. Probably fall apart. It is amazing how a husband holds the family together! Dad's are the greatest! Hopefully time will fly by quickly and then you will be home again.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online