Thursday, June 26, 2008

Way behind...

Okay, so I am way behind on posting anything on the blog. I thought with Craig being out of town I would find some time in the evenings to post something. Ha! Oh well. I haven't been able to take any pictures the past few weeks since Daddy took our camera on his trip but I have plenty of pictures that I have been meaning to post for a while now so I am going to attempt to put up something new tonight. I will not be able to say much about each photo or video but hey, something is better than nothing right?!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Love the new page. SO SO Cute!! Miss you guys!

AMY said...

Craig & Tammy,
Just wanted to say hi and I'm glad you post now and again so we can see how your cute family is growing!

Love,
Amy

joywinn said...

I happened upon your blog by total accident, and I'm so glad that I did! Your little Emmie is adorable! We have missed you guys, and really hope that all is going well for you. Our blog is, www.winnhaven.blogspot.com if you get a chance to visit.
Love,Joy

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online