Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wall-E


Craig stayed home the Monday after getting home from Indonesia and his first "item of business" (his words) was taking the family to see the movie Wall-E. The boys were so excited - they have been watching the trailers for weeks now and couldn't wait to see it. As soon as we told them we were going they ran in their room and changed into their Wall-E T-shirts (thanks Ky & Heath!) and jumped in the van. We had a blast and loved the movie! As you can see when we got home Nate gave the movie a up. They love that little robot!

3 comments:

Jaimi said...

I give that picture two thumbs up!

Erica said...

I wasn't going to comment on every post but I guess I am. We are thinking of taking Caleb to see that for his bday, that or Kung Fu Panda. Good to know you all loved it. I have heard wonderful things about it. Did Emmie sit through it?

Heather and Kyle said...

Your welcome for the shirts. It was fun to see the picture and know your family liked the movie. Glad to hear all is going well. We love y'all.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online