Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Emmie is 9 months old!!

Here's a few pictures I took of Emmie while we were out playing in the backyard on Saturday.


We sure love this little and her big blue eyes. I can't believe she will be a year old in just a few months. Where does the time go!?

8 comments:

Erica said...

Wowsers, I never knew she had such blue eyes. I love them, they remind me of Caleb's when he was younger. She sure is a cutie!! Yeah to almost having one year olds. (PS. I got Bailey to eat some pasta yesterday:))

Jaimi said...

Wow! Look at those "baby blues!" They are what I noticed even before I read your post. Adorable.

Jamie said...

She is sooooo beautiful! I can't believe how blue her eyes are, amazing. What a cutie.

stephanie said...

My thoughts exactly---what blue eyes! She does remind me of Caleb and Bailey more. I just love her grin.

Heather said...

What a cutie pie! I didn't realize that her and Tanner were so close in age. Was she born the end of October? Tanner's b-day is November 10th. I'm so jealous those big beautiful blue eyes!

joywinn said...

Oh my!! She is such a little doll!!! I love the middle picture with those big blue eyes!

We really need to find a time to get together!

Kathleen Jackson said...

What a cutie!! We had fun with her today, we will take care of her anytime.

P.S. Jeff too!!!

Kathleen Jackson said...

Blogs are for updating!!!!! but we love you anyway.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online