Friday night I hopped on a plane on my way to Indonesia once again. This time rather than flying to Jakarta via Tokyo, I stopped off in LA and then Seoul, Korea for a really long layover. The boys let me take two of their stuffed animals with me again, only this time, Snow Flake came with Rango instead of Pan. I think they were as bored as I was as we all hung out in the Korean Air lounge for 10 hours, but they made the best of it, passing the time eating snacks and reading magazines.

After we got to the hotel late Sunday night, I found Snow Flake and Rango using my cell phone. I don't know if they were trying to call Pan or Jeff and Nathan, but I can't blame them. I miss the boys too.

We haven't had a chance to get out and do anything yet, but I'm sure we will this weekend. We'll all be here for the next three weeks, so hopefully everything goes well back home and the time goes by quickly.
4 comments:
Glad you arrived safe Craig. Hope the time goes by fast for all of you too :) Have fun and stay safe! Hope all is weel back home Tam. I will try to give you a call. Love ya!
3 weeks! Ugh! I hope it goes quickly for all of you!
Good luck on you trip Craig! Tammy, I wish we were closer so we could do play dates with the kids. I guess blogging will have to do.
Hey Tam-
Joy and I are wondering how you are doing down there. Do you need to evacuate and come up here? You are more than welcome at either of our homes. Joy tried calling you and she left a message. I hope you are all ok down there. Be safe and seriously, come on over! Either of us would love to have you!
Post a Comment