Sunday was Emmie's 1st Birthday! Where does the time go??? We didn't really celebrate too much yesterday since Daddy is still gone and really wants to be a part of everything, so I think we will hold off until next Sunday for the cake and presents. I did want to at least post a few pictures of her that I took yesterday after church. She sure is growing up!!! We love her to pieces and can't imagine what life would be like without her (or how clean our house would be!!!) Happy Birthday Little Girl!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday, my Little Darling Texas Niece, Emmie! I absolutely love your pink dress. So cute. I thought about you all day on your birthday. It's hard to believe you are really one. You were only 2 1/2 months when we shared a few 2 am "girl talks" in the kitchen (while mom rested.) You got big too fast--- just like your cousins did. Love you, enjoy your party when dad gets home!
Happy Birthday Emmie!! You are getting too big too fast! You look so cute in your little dress, I want to just smother you with kisses. We miss you so much!! Bailey sends Princess hugs and kisses. Have fun at your party when daddy gets home, yipee!!!
Happy Birthday Emmie! We wish we could be there to celebrate it with you. Bryce and Devan keep saying they want to go on a plane ride to see you and your brothers. We are saving, (or trying) to come see you. Love you tons.
Happy (late) Birthday Emmie!
Sorry I missed your post on Sunday. We have had Tracy's family in town so I am just now getting caught up. Hope she had a great birthday! I can't believe she is one already!
What a beautiful princess you are on your first birthday!! Just saw your pictures tonight and had to comment. I wish I could pick you up and give you tons of hugs and kisses. I will just have to imagine for now. Am so excited that your daddy will be home this weekend to help celebrate your b-day. I know your mommy is beyond excited to have your daddy home, too. Happy Birthday, Emmie. We LOVE you.
Awwwww....Happy Birthday Emmie. What a sweet, beautiful little girl. I just love her name, too! We seriously need to get together with you guys soon. Maybe we could plan a Texas cousin party? I have never been to a cousin party... (sob).
Post a Comment