Emmie is eleven months old and has been walking for about a month and we just realized that nobody has seen her in action. We haven't been on the web camera or posted anything on the blog yet, so here's a real quick video of Emmie on the move.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
She is a cute one. She looks so big in the video. Way to go Emmie. Well enjoy the rest of conference. We love you guys.
Emmie is so delicious!!! What a cutie!!! If we can only get them to be interested in unloading dishes when they are teenagers. Let's get together soon.
Wow, what a good little walker! She needs to walk back to Utah and teach Bailey and Ian (her elders) how to walk! She is adorable, we miss her so much, not so much you guys, but her. (That was obviously an addition from Colby)
What a big girl!
This is the first glimpse I've had of your kitchen. I had to laugh--we have very similar cupboards and a red painted wall in ours as well. Must be true friends. (:
Oh my gosh! She is so cute! What a great walker. Did she skip crawling? Xander did. Never crawled but walked early like Emmie.
I love that you wear rubber gloves to do dishes. I do that too! :)
Oh, and tag, you're it!
I have been wondering what my Texas niece has been up to---now I know, getting too big! Well, good job, Emmie. Thanks for posting this guys. We think of you often. Miss you!
I have been waiting for this post. Way to go Emmie! She is so cute, I sure miss her! Give her hugs and kisses. I can't wait for Bailey to start walking, she actually has taken several more steps this weekend. Such a fun stage. We love you all!!!
Caleb says to tell Nate and Jeffery hi and that they are gonna all play transformers :)
Cute new page btw.
Wow, I am impressed how well she walks already. She looks so cute because she is so petite. :) Gavin will look like the Hulk when he starts walking... Boom... BoOM... BOOM! So I heard Craig is leaving again... so sad. We'll pray for you. Good Luck.
So cute - she is an early walker! I litte Ammon (15 mos) is taking his sweet time, he's not quite walking yet.
Post a Comment