Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mother's Day with Jeff

I can't believe I never posted this. What kind of a mother am I anyway?! I would just bag it and move on but this was such a special day for me. Jeff's preschool has a Mother's Day Tea each year and they do such a wonderful job. The mom's all wait out in the hall and our kids come out one by one and escort us in to our table. They have paper flowers and hand-made place mats. We eat cookies, lemonade and strawberries that the kids dip in chocolate (Jeff's personal favorite) I love the one-on-one time with Jeff. I love how excited he is to show me everything. I love the hugs and shy smiles he gives me throughout the whole thing. I just love being Jeff's mommy! Thanks buddy.
The kids each drew a picture of what they would get their mommies if they had a million dollars. I guess maybe I complain about my lack of storage too much! That or Jeff remembers that I told him we could get a pet when we got a bigger house :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Ahh so cute! I remember you telling me he was doing this for you and then i forgot to ask how it went. Thanks for posting. What a sweet and special day!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online